Guard Services >> SERVICES
Our guards are well trained and equipped uniformed personnel usually detailed to protect buildings, properties, assets or people and grounds to which they are assigned.
Our guards are well trained to prevent crimes and deter illegal and inappropriate actions and report any incidents to their clients and emergency services as appropriate.
The scope of their duty is extended to cover the following:
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security doors, windows, and gates are properly closed.
- Monitor and authorize entrances and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of the premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call Operations Center, Police or Fire Service in case of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information during non business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Circulate among visitors and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Warn persons of rule infraction or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipments, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.